Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lesson Learned... and now moving on.

I learned what I believe to be an important lesson. I spent a long time searching for the perfect photograph and I drew a sketch of what I wanted to do for the redesign of the Denver Women's Choir. I thought it was a great idea, but I didn't get to finish the design because I caught a really bad cold that knocked me down for a week and a half and then I got the stomach flu (no tears, please). So, I had to put the whole redesigning thing on hold. I started to feel a little better yesterday when I realized that companies usually update their sites after a major holiday. Grrrr. I hadn't taken a screen shot of the site nor had I written down what the site said before they updated it after Christmas. So now, I have to redesign my redesign! My own fault. I know now to take a screen shot so I won't have to spend time redesigning. It won't be too bad because the design is meant to change with each upcoming event that the choir wants to advertise. The sad part is that I had this awesome design going for the Christmas concert that I now have to scrap and come up with a different idea for the next event they are putting on. Good lesson to learn, bad timing. :) It'll get done. It always gets done, stomach flu or not!!

No comments: